Friday, June 24, 2011

Decision may kill you.

Yesterday is Thursday. Ya, today is Friday! It's Friday, Friday......... gonna get down on Friday. ;X Opps, tomorrow is Saturday, weekend! :D awesome! dahh, I am just randomly talking nonsense. :P 

Okay, seriously after the injection on Wednesday, my left arm is suffering from pain recently. Then, it swollen yesterday and maybe it is getting worse. ;x Really, though it doesn't get more painful but it getting more swollen. Just like a "hand-made" muscle.  LMAO.

Talk about others. Surprisingly yesterday, I did my science revision and I did some notes for it. Really awesome notes ever! xD I drew a lot of things. This is my first time of doing notes in so serious and strive.
drawings here. LOL

the kidney. So cute right?! I knew it. 

The Binary Fission which normally aliens and monsters are in this kind of form.

Budding. The spelling is almost similar to "Pudding". LMAO.


Amoeba, binary fission.

Yeast, budding. It looks like red blood cells more. xD


Starfish, Regeneration. Ugliest starfish ever! lmao.
Regeneration, similar to binary fission. Aliens and monsters are mostly in this form. HAHA!
I watch too much of cartoons(Ben10) and animation. 

Overall, I love the kidney the most! 

***
It's all about how the decision is made. Yesterday the speaker told us about this. I tremendously agree with him. Everything can change when making the decision or even the decision had be made. 
However, the denouement doesn't change. 
Everything is up to you to make the right decision and lead you to the right way and get your bright future. 

I had a great talk at school yesterday. The speaker is kinda hilarious and perhaps some of his points are correct and sensible. He got most of the points. HAHA! I just kept nodding my head when he was telling the points. 
It's true what............. :) 

Besides, he said, luck is one of the element to success. I nodded my head too. Then, he added, if you work harder, you will earn more luck. This is freaking nice and correct! And it's a joke too. 

4 months to the PMR. goodluck and work harder to earn more luck. haha. 

B Y E.

4 comments: