Thursday, January 17, 2013

Return the smile.

Old pic. :)
*peeps! I'm back from my hectic school life. Seriously, I could barely spare some time to blog recently. Past few days were fully booked by those endless homework! I was exhausted after finishing them, and it was already evening, time to go for tuition! damn, why do I have to live like this? My pitiful life. I didn't even have time to grasp for fresh air! My brain was congested and extremely tired during my tuition. *great. I couldn't absorb any input from my tuition. LOL My brain refused to accept those important information due to the exhaustion. haha

Besides, my friends were busy looking for better post in their co-curriculum due to the marks and grades, except me. I wasn't taking any initiative to fight for any co-curriculum because I am lazy, perhaps. I feel so indifferent to do anything that might ruin my precious time. teehee Yes, I am lazy. However, I tried to be active in my co-curriculum, but somehow just couldn't work out well. Maybe I wasn't taking things seriously, so things just went bad. I thought I might get a post in my club, but then the posts remain the same as the last year. ? damn I really wanted to be active in my co-curriculum and get a better grade, so that it may be helpful in my future. SOMEHOW, things just don't work out! WHY AH?

I feel so bad for not being committed to my co-curriculum activities. I am just lazy to do extra. arghh, I feel so bad for myself! I would rather invest more in my interest, seriously. I do not want to do thing, because I have to, I want to do thing which I love, so that I can do it well. Life, Life, Life.

Sometimes, I feel as if I was out of the topic or out of the group, merely because of some stupid thoughts swirling in my mind. Just sometimes. I often isolate myself, because I do not want to feel unwanted, even though isolating myself isn't doing any better either. LOL However, I tried to blend in, sometimes, I have to summon up my blood to do so and that sounds so stupid. -.- Okay, back to topic!

So... So, I'm thinking should I indulge myself in co-curriculum, in the meantime that it is so meaningless to me. LOL I feel so bad! omg. Honestly, I would rather spend the co-curriculum time to do some revision instead! ;p But I know, co-curriculum is to give us the chance to enhance our speciality in different field, but but but but... I really not interested. :x Anyhow, I still have to work on on my co-curriculum stuff, because I have no choice.

*-- --

Today's PJ period was fun, because finally I got to play volleyball with my friends! And most importantly I think we all had lots of fun HAHA It was a great game, we all were crazy, laughing none stop.
I hope we can still make more these happy moments together! :) teehee loveya guys!


I love this song and him so much. LOL



Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment