Friday, February 15, 2013

Let's see what's that!

I'm gonna reveal the answer from the previous post! haha

Here it is,.... Three guys were wearing the CHEONGSAM! HAHAHAHA


Happy vor


Guys behind were having fun, laughing like hell. LOL Well, actually the whole class was laughing so loud when they started wearing the cheongsam. haha

Aww so sweet!

See so happy!

Charming smile! haha



family portrait? LOL

LOL Eww!


Even the former student who came by...... also took photo of them. LOL 

Crazy guys. haha

Hope you enjoy it! hahaha I love my class, because we are different. :P

Seriously, I am so grateful to have them in my class, because of them our class is not boring at all. They make everybody laughs and make the lesson funnier and more interesting. They are crazy, childish, and stupid, but they are the one who brighten up the whole class, I would say so. Especially, joey the one. LOL 
When they are around, the place will be filled with laughter or being condemned by teacher due to their foolishness. haha By the way, I would guarantee that my class will be super idle and boring without them, because no more noises and laughter around. haha

Because of them, the nerd perspective from people have changed a little to noisy class. LOL Well, I'd prefer being noisy than being nerd, because noisy means fun, fun means noisy. teehee 


Okay, that's all for today! 

Lastly,



Like the fb page, Only In Connaught ! to find out more about Connaught. lol



Jam. lovess

No comments:

Post a Comment