Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2.5 months away from home.

Halo guys, in case you don't know where I'd been during that 2.5 months, well let me tell you. I was chosen to attend national service and fortunately I was directed to the first batch. :) whee~ Yea, that's where I'd been during that 2.5 months. :P

Firstly, I will introduce you guys my crazy friends. lol, Seriously, they have mental disorder problem. *photos aren't in the correct order, hope you don't mind.* 

Acting doctor and patient. lol

cup noodles night! 

chilling in dorm.


In our full loreng (pardon those laundary lol)




We are seriously, abnormal.

with Mickey!



Elleny aka Coconut Birthday! :D


"Up!"

Sleep like a boss eh


My Birthday! wheeee~

Thank you guys for everything! ;)

cool right! Alpha Company Tee! :)


During Alpha last duty!

Roti Canai night! wheeeee

Please don't ever dirty the bus. :P 

The night when everyone got their phone, crowded in front of the koperasi, because it's where most plugs located. lol


Boys kawad team! COOL MAX!




Papa and Mama so cuteee! hehehe


Love them to bits! 

Crazy human


Alpha Company group photo with Alpha teachers! 



With the daughter of koperasi uncle. Extremely adorable! 


War Cry performance from Alpha Company for the last time.




With Amanda! 

With yie-yin and Miera!

Bulqis, my kawad neighbour! lol

with Syima, cutest girl. lol

Opie, doctor to be oh! :D

Kak Nuriey, lovely sista!

Kimchi, the one who kept calling me Lipas. omg But she is cute too!

Azreen!!!!!! love her too!

Tata, my bed mate!

Baby, her voice is remarkably baby. lol

Love this pic, eventho isn't not a perfect love shape, but I still loveya papa Bulat! *muacks*



Lovely oh! :P

with Cikgu Doreamon! Can never forget every moment he kawad (marching), extraordinarily adorable! LOL

Cheah

Fish aka 鱼仔

Syaz, aka Sasa.

Cute girls.

wheeee~ comel~

Anita!

Milo, adorable eh!

Xiao Wen and Papa Bulat

Pravin, "what the hell face"

Ekie

Athirah

Finally, a proper face eh.

Carrot!

Yan

Sharmila and Nitya, love them!

See Yin

Siew Ying

Don, the cutest guy! haha (the day we left our camp)

With the trophies! :P



Great work done by the previous batch! :)

Excuse my super random outfit. lol

Birthday tree! :D

The day we left our camp

That morning was flooded with tears and hugging.


Before we left the gate....

Pic on the way home xoxo

In the bus with Amanda! :P

Bye, Kem Sentosa Chenderiang, Tapah!
I'm the trainee of Kumpulan 1 Siri 11/2014!

Mission Accomplished, Sir!

In these 2.5 months to be precise, I learnt a lot of things and experienced different kind of situations. Of course, I was confronted with different kind of people with extraordinary personalities and so on. I'm so fortunate to know my crazy friends, because without them, my life in there would be so difficult and suffering. Besides, I eventually get to know different races of friends! Yay! That's the most lovely thing I've ever did in there. All of them are so lovely and friendly. :) I will always remember them, because without them, my memory will not be so perfect. We were as if family in the camp, needless to say, we love each other so much! Moreover, I got to experience things which I can hardly done in my usual life. Those were quite exciting and thrilling, but to my dismay, I didn't get to sleep in the forest due to some weather problem. Perhaps, that's the only regret I have throughout this programme. I was waiting for that day to come, to overnight in the forest, yet they let me down, so sad and disappointed. However, I got to undergo tiny bits of army life lah, just a bit. 

To all those future trainees, please do not refuse to come for the programme, because you will probably find it so interesting. Do not afraid or worry about anything, because once you in there, everyone is the same. You may be crying when entering your camp, but you will do the same as you leave the gate of the camp, yet with different reason- reluctance to leave friends and teachers. It will never be a wrong decision to attend this programme, because it will become part of your life memory, for eternity. So just enjoy every moment during the programme! Do not leave any regrets, just simply enjoy it! ;) I hope you guys can have as much fun as I did, teehee. 

That's all for today! *yesh, I made it in one post hehe*


No comments:

Post a Comment