Thursday, March 27, 2014

That.Latte.Place.

Halo earthlings! Well, my mama is a coffee kaki, so she always discover some new and creative cafe whenever she goes. lol So, when my mama found out the top 20 must-go cafe in KL, she desperately look for their locations. haha Yesterday, after our 'work' for my eldest sista, my lil sista suggested us to go for a lil lunch at one of the top 20 cafes.

That.Latte.Place. For more detail, please kindly visit their facebook page. 

It is located inside the Yayasan Seni.

Here we are! It doesn't provide any air-conditional but fans, so do not complain if you find it too hot okay, be sporting! teehee





Egg Ben? If I'm not mistaken. 
The pouched eggs were so delicious and well-seasoned!

Beef Burger!
Love it, the beef patty was so juicy and seasoned well with diff kind of herbs!

Sticky Omelette!
Inside the omelette was cheese and mushroom! nom nom~ The side dish was seasoned well too, especially the potatoes! slurrrp!

Cappuccino for mama. 

Latte for lil sis!

After lunch of course wandered around... And we found this batik shop!



They sell various batik products! The products are so beautiful and high quality. Then, I found this....... *below*

*scream* 
This cute lil elephant! I was completely melted when I saw it, I thought of getting one home, but the price... I can't afford. lol (RM70 each) *faint*

Beside the cafe, DIY batik!


teehee~


idk why, I can't stop laughing whenever looking at this. Those stupid eyes, like *laughs*

Overall, I was quite satisfied with their menu and the prices are reasonable. However, if I'm not mistaken they are moving to Subang soon. So, do not hesitate to try out their menu! ;)

That's all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment