Tuesday, April 01, 2014

First of April 2014.

Halo human! Hehe, went to gym this morning with my mama for the first time. Erm, everything was quite okay, I attended its yoga class and Zumba class. I was quite satisfied with the yoga class, but the zumba class I was like an idiot. lol Seriously, I don't know the steps and just followed like a stupid. Moreover, I think I have some problem with the dancing tempo, so I think I better not dance after all. haha Or else, that will be so embarrassing.

I am home for two weeks, and most of my friends have started their college early of the year , except me. I have not even enrol any college yet. *cry* Besides, I haven't learn my driving also, damn... (what am I doing!) *scratch head* Sometimes, I doubt my decision of choosing the business courses. It's because, I am not a economics student but a science student, so I'm quite worried, what if I can't bear with all the new syllabus. :( However, I have no choice, because I really have no interest in any science courses. After I chose science stream, I started to realize I love science, but not that kind of 'deep' science. LOL So, I'd rather take the risk of choosing business courses. Actually, I am still deciding which specific business courses, but at least I know where I wanna go after my foundation. teehee

Today, I went to fetch my niece at her kindergarten and I saw bunch of lil kids. Then, I remembered the younger me, same age as them. I hate to grow up seriously, now I mean. When we were kids, we hope to grow up as an adult as fast as we could. But now, as a teenager, I would rather go back to my childhood and enjoy every piece of simplicity, honesty, naiveness, active and playful attitude. Kids are so honest and naive, but now we as a grown up human, we can no longer behave like a kid, because we've grown up! However, to confront this world, I'd rather become a kid, somehow it just can't happen. Why? Simple, people will definitely laugh at you, because you're being childish, and have no standard level of maturity. However, did you guys ever wonder about why a grown up can't be childish sometimes? Just because you're a grown up, so you can never enjoy a lil moment of naiveness, where you can never find it nowadays. (Holy crap, I'm talking nonsense!) I am not encouraging people to be childish, just sometimes you have to let your hair down, by putting down your grown-up-self and become a kid again. It is fun to be a kid, because they have no worries, no burden, know nothing about this world and filled with curiosity. Isn't it good to have this kind of life, nowadays?

Ironically, you can hardly find this kind of days in your grown up life, isn't it? However, never behave like a kid in your grown up life when you're dealing with "creatures" on earth, because what you're confronting now isn't kids, but bunch of masked humans or monsters, no one knows. You can barely let your guard down, as you'll never know who will stab you at the back out of sudden, even without knowing reasons. This world, isn't the world we used to know, when we've grown up, everything changes, and we are exposing ourselves to this world, knowing more about this unpredictable world. Revealing all the dark secrets about this world, I'm not claiming the world is evil, but be careful, it's unpredictable. 














... 


No comments:

Post a Comment