Thursday, April 10, 2014

Be a guardian.

Halo human! Actually, I have no idea what to blog, haha, again. Recently, I have the urge to adopt a pet. However, when I reconsidered it for several times, honestly I'm not quite suitable to have a pet during this stage. lol, which my house isn't that spacious to fit one. :( I'm so sad, but I will not give up to adopt one! Initially, I was thinking to adopt a dog, then bunny, lastly a guinea pig! But the final decision is a No. Too bad. After following @bunnymama on instagram, I've started to support "Adopt, dont buy", because there is a dark truth behind all the pet shops. For the sake of the pet, I give up to adopt one now. :( In future, I will definitely adopt pets instead of buying ones! teehee 

Moreover, before getting a pet, please consider your current conditions or future plans, because owning a pet is a eternal responsibility. If you are thinking to get one, but your situation isn't allow to, please do not get one. Otherwise, you will get both of you into troubles and sufferings. 

Whenever I see some strays by the road, I feel so sad and helpless. To my dismay, I think strays and probably more than homeless people right...? Fyi, animals are considered lower class of living things from the perspective of human lah. So, they are 'easier' to be abandoned than human, because to somebody they are merely animals. However, animals aren't only animals, they are lives, part of earth, part of this planet! How can you abandoned them after giving them hopes?! Strays are mostly cause of those irresponsible owners! If you can no longer take good care of them, then find them a better owner, instead of abandon them by the road or even in the jungle. Who do you think you are to give up somebody's lives just like that?!



Be a guardian. - to every 'owner'.

Animals deserve love, respect and protection as well. They have feelings too, so they should be treated as a living things! Additionally, they aren't your punching bags too, they do not deserve to be abused! Plus, they aren't mere for fun and not toys for kids. Adult have the obligation to teach the kids about the pet but not just give them to their kids as toys to play. Think twice before getting a pet, or else it might turn out undesirably.


No comments:

Post a Comment