Thursday, April 17, 2014

Recent life.

Kon'nichiwa mina! It's been a week since my last update! Hehe, I was quite busy these days, think so. Haha, moreover, I have no idea what to blog. lol Somtimes, I have loads of thought inside my head, but I just can't express them....? Well, I'm gonna give a little short update about my recent life lah! teehee 
Candid shot by my lil sis. *At Dome@TheGardens, 7 April 2014 *

*what takes so longggg!*
That moment, when I was waiting impatiently for my lunch to come...

Then, I met up with my elder sis as she's working at the Ecoparadise at The Gardens. Of course, I did the Japan tech hot spa there after this! lol But before that, we had a lil coffee moment (my treat) at the 8oz Coffee located at the The Gardens-Midvalley bridge.

My Hot Chocolate! Quite complicated art, but still nice!

Elder sis, Hot Mocha. *Love Me!*

And I ordered a Hazelnut crêpe! Finally, fulfilled my taste bud! wahaha

Helped out my sis at her company branch at Jaya One. Super light dinner! 
*At Starbucks@JayaOne, 12 April 2014*

random teehee!
*In the car, 14 April 2014*


have some fun with the photo editor. lol


p/s: Most probably, gotta start my part time job on the coming Monday! \m/ wish me luck! 

Have a nice day! Remember to cherish everyone you love before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment