Sunday, June 29, 2014

29th June 2014, SUN.

HEHEHE I'm back again! It had been almost two weeks since my last update. Well, I was pretty busy recently, excluding working part time, I was busy practising my competition piece and uploaded to the event page. (check it out here) Now, everything is done nicely and thankfully it's going quite well. Hopefully, I can win some prizes. lol Actually, I was also lazy to update my blog, because I had no idea what to write about, as my life is quite normal and nothing really special happened. 

I was dying to go for college, although I heard a lot of stressful messages from my friends, regarding those endless assignments, but compared to my life now, I'd rather go to college, because in college I am able to meet more people and more interaction, instead of what I'm doing right now. Quite idle and almost repeating the same routine everyday, unlike college, you're able to learn new thing. Of course, working is also be able to learn more to life lessons, meeting weird people and it's more practical. haha Ahhhhh so life is full of confusion and uncertainty. 

Oh yeah, I dyed my hair, finally. I was longing to dye my hair, but I had no guts and money to do that. I didn't go to saloon, because that will cost me a fortune, so I bought the foam hair dye from guardian. It's quite easy and user friendly, my sis did my hair dyed actually and I did hers. Surprisingly, mine turned out really well, although it isn't the colour I wanted, I wish it could be more ash, but never mind, it is still new hair colour to me. I never thought my hair can carry that colour so well, because my hair is naturally black, silky shiny black :P To be honest, I want it more ashy and green. hahahahaha There is always next time. 

As you can see, it's more golden brown, than ash. *sigh*

To be frank, I think what I'm doing right now, is so unproductive as if rotting somewhere else. I am seriously, lost my connection with the outside world. I need to go to school, HAHAHAHA Is this a disease or something? I miss school so much right now. I miss every morning waking up and slacking in the bed, didn't want to go to school. And every morning walking into school, seeing those familiar faces, greeting people. Now, those are my precious memory, my history. Can I go back in time? Those familiar faces especially, ehem yeah, can no longer see in person every monday-friday morning. lol I smile every time I think of my classmates and all hilarious stories happened in school, and of course my awesome potatoes. I MISS MY SCHOOLING DAY SO MUCH. Of course, and also my teachers, some lah. So is this called school-sick or what? lol

Celebrated mama leong's birthday last Thursday. Homemade choc berries cake! 
Thank you for your unconditional love, care and sacrifice. ily mama xoxo

Well, I think that's enough to end my last June post! How time flies, June is approaching to its end. Goodluck everyone, all the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment