Wednesday, August 06, 2014

A song that gives me loads of In&Mo.

Everybody needs inspiration and motivation to find their direction in their lives. Needless to say, I need In&Mo most of the time, because I tend to lost quite often due to my over-thinking skill. lol So, my best sources of In&Mo besides awesome quotes, admittedly, MUSIC! I could say, I can't live without music, I think I would die if I were deaf, or maybe I would be able to find another kind of music in the silence itself. (?) 

Music actually has various form, but most commonly, SONG, is the universal kind of music, everybody knows about songs, but different styles. So, when I am down, lonely or even night time before I sleep, I listen to some suitable songs to brush away that loneliness or motivate myself. Trust me, music is always the best companion ever! Because when you're alone, nobody's there to talk to you, but songs which has its own language to communicate with you, albeit the lyrical songs, instrumental songs sometimes are powerful as well. Song is something abstract, it will magically fuse with your mind and keep you accompanied. That's why, there's a saying that, music is some kind of overwhelming magic. You need no talent to learn to create them, you just have to keep them around you. (AH, what am I saying) 

So, what song I normally listen to when my emotion isn't stable? (sounds so serious, haha)

A cantonese song by Andy Lau. - Beauty of  Defect (?)

This song heals me a loads of times, hahaha, seriously. Every time when I feel extremely lonely, down or negative, I will play this song in my phone. This song inspires me a lot, A LOT and never fail to motivate me every time I just wanna stop moving on. I don't know why, it just touches me every time, all the time. Besides, some of the sentimental songs of Eason Chan also do the same effect. When I listen to their songs, I feel quiet and peaceful. lol, sometimes turn me into an emotional and sentimental being too. SEE? A song can change a person's mood! :)

~ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ~

There is no need to feel sad when you think you have no friends, because it's not the end of the world, you still have time to look for the right person. You are the one who make all the changes happen, don't depend on others to make it happen for you, as nobody has the responsibility to babysit you when you've grown up. You are the babysitter of yourself, you are the one who bear with all the consequences of your deeds, so don't complain for what you've done, it serves you right (sometimes). Since that, you can make changes. Everything is depends on you, but not others. If there is a will, then there is a way. You just have to find the right way, to lead you to the world you want the most. One thing for sure, never give up. Giving up is stupid, why would you give up when you have chances ahead of you. Chances don't come themselves, you're the one who find them, just assume that they have no legs. lol Where to find them? You know better than everyone else, you're just afraid to approach them. So pull yourself together and look for them, cherish every single chance you found. Make the wise decision. What is a wise decision? For me, it's a decision that will not leave you with any regrets after all the aftermaths happen. That's all. Failures and mistakes are what make you stronger, don't afraid of them. They are your life teacher, learn and get up. Nobody is perfect, even the wisest man on earth makes mistakes and encounters failures too. Don't feel ashamed of what mistakes you've done, because you will make more in future, but be sure not to repeat the same thing, and learn to accept it. To me, perfection never exist. 


Ahhhh, talk too much. hahaha Today is indeed a chillin' day. *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment