Sunday, August 03, 2014

First August Sunday ☼

I am so sorry for leaving my blog dead quiet for so long. I'd updated only once last month, due to zero idea again. Sincerely, apologize to anyone who has been supporting my blog! (my imaginary readers) Finally, I'd enrolled my college, yay! Going to start my college life soon, and I am indeed looking forward to it, but also erm, worried. hehe Anyway, I'm gonna leave my comfort zone soon enough! Wheeeee, finally I can meet more new people in my life, no more idle social network for me.

I saw Piccolo Latte on the menu board of every cafe, but I dared not the order, because of its small portion. But then, one day, I was too full to have a bigger oz of coffee, so I eventually got to try it at Antipodean@Midvalley! To be honest, I love Piccolo Latte, it has more caffeine flavour than the usual latte which is more milky taste. But the oz is really not enough for me. LOL 

Last month, celebrated my cousie ModJez's birthday at DaoRAE Korean BBQ Restaurant at Solaris Mont Kiara.



Satisfied lunch! *thumbsup*

BEST SISTERHOOD :D


Pardon my just-woke-up look, puffy eyes. haha
That day, I had my relaxing breakfast with my coffee partner at Espressamente Illy@Pavilion. I visited there once with my mother, that time, I had no idea nor knowledge about coffee, but now nyeknyek, know little bit lah. 

I love their coffee so much!! Seriously, suit to all my likings! I love how the cappuccino has the flavour of caffeine, unlike others, totally zero coffee flavour, only milk and milk and milk! That's why I rarely order cappuccino, but that day I dared to try, because what I wanted was ordered by my sis. zzZ No choice, but went with the cappuccino. Surprisingly, I eventually found my kind of cappuccino. *wink*


HAHAHAHA

Okay, that's all for today!  I gotta practise my part of my group practice! Gonna perform for my music's school concert! HAHAHA *fingercrossed*


love, 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete