Friday, September 05, 2014

25th Anniversary Celebration

Greeting to my imaginary readers! I am so sorry for not keeping my blog up-to-date. So as a compensate, I am here to update about my music school concert held on 23rd of August 2014. And, about the competition I participated was held one day before the concert, but well I didn't win any prizes, but I gained a lot of experience. haha :) 

Pianoforte 25th Anniversary Celebration, 23rd August 2014, Saturday.


Ya'know what, I feel so old when I got to know about other performers. LOL It was because in my group, I'm the eldest among them and I ought to carry the responsibility of a 'group leader' as I had to take care my members. Well, moreover I was asked to lend a helping hand to take care of some kids as well! And I thought I was alone to do that task, but fortunately, I met someone- Ivy Hee! hahaha Once again we met at the concert as we used to be group members of last concert performance. hehe AWESOME! As for performers we had to be at KL PAC since morning or afternoon, and they took bus to there. But as for me and Ivy we had special transportation, HAHA. We reached there around 10am if I'm not mistaken, because of those kids. lol 

So, after loads of rehearsal were going on during the noon time, then it eventually came to evening, where we had to get dressed up for the performance! It was so fortunate to have volunteers helping out the concert! So they helped us to do our make up, as I was so lazy to do it myself hehe. Then, some of them were asking for hair styling.... But all of them were so busy doing make up for the others... Left me and Ivy.... So, yeap we helped those who requested for hair styling to do their hair. Our of sudden, we became crews. It felt so different, because it was as if I was so so so part of the concert and I felt a pinch of satisfactory when I saw their hair so pretty and nice on stage. HAHAHA Yeap, we are considering to be crews on next concert. LOL Just maybe.?

After that around 8pm the show started. :) 






Kids are so cute with their ukulele hahaha!





Handsomes

Pretties

Taekwondo performance



Ivy hahaha

This guy was singing 如果没有你 by Karen Mok! He could sing so well!

Bucket Song ( I think )



HAHA I dont know why I find these two kids so adorable!








Cup Song with the audiences



Special effect for special guest - RayMak

Winner of Junior Category. Singing Count On Me with his guitar. 

Winner of Group Category: Playing an Interlude from the movie Secret by Jay Chou

Winner of Senior Category: Playing Moanin' by Bobby Timmons








So the concert came to the last part!

Mrs Theang, Auntie Wong and Mr Theang.






It was a successful concert! All hard work from the crews and performers. Of course, audiences and parents who have been supporting Pianoforte and their children. ;)
Wondering where is my performance? 

HAHAHA Here ....
:
:
:
v


(pardon me for those mistakes)

Totoro wheeee~


I didn't upload all the photos taken on that day, because it would take years for me to arrange them. I hope you guys can understand! hehehehe

Okay, that's all for my concert. Hopefully I will upload my competition soon. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment