Friday, October 17, 2014

A Rainy Evening.

Tomorrow is unspoken, yesterday is history, so why don't you be here with me.
- The Moment by Katy Perry.

I am always looking forward to Friday, because it the only weekday which I need not to go to college! YAY! And it is always the only day which I can cook lunch for myself and try out different kind of cooking skill. hahahaha sounds like a pro eh Anyway, this gonna be another random post about my recent life. :)

Don't remember which Saturday, but we had our tea time at Delectable@TheGardens. To be honest, I don't really like their coffee, but their desserts are attractive and delicious. I would recommend it to all sweet tooth people!






And ya'know what!? I won a beautiful floral cake from Delectable by Su! 

Her name is Amelia (Yellow butter cake, lemon curd filling, Vanilla buttercream) 
named after Amelia Earhart!

Surprisingly, the butter cream wasn't too sweet as I thought it would be dead sweet since the cream is so thick! 
And somehow, I love the texture of the butter cake. *slurrrrrrrrrrrp!*
 
They have three different flavour and deco floral cakes with beautiful names. :)


Still have two more weeks to the end of October! So, hurry up and join this contest! :D Check out more at Delectablebysu on facebook and instagram!


Visited my relatives houses on two continuous days, 
as my beloved aunties from Bentong came to visit all of us! wheeee~

Bonding time with cousins!



Second day at uncle's house!




Overly self-obsessed. HAHAHA

Snapchat from my friend, Amanda. hahaha Snapchat has become our weapon to stalk people. 
Especially, to stalk Ms. Nicole when she's sleeping during lessons. hahahaha


Actually this post is super random, a lot of selfies and some cakes... Obviously, I just wanna keep my blog alive. Inspiration and enthusiasm for blogging is draining out... I shall find a way to regain them!!! 
Ahhhhhhh, my first semester is heading to its end, soon I'll be having my final exams, one month to go. And a lot of test and assessments going on before the final. I hope I can survive through all these. Well, I have to. HAHA 

That's all! Goodluck and all the best to all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment