Friday, January 16, 2015

It slaps hard on my face.

Hello everyone! Today is Friday, it's everybody's favourite day! Especially, for me because I need not to go for classes! teeheeeee I've been trying to dash off my assignment which due on next Thursday. But, I seriously need some inspirations to continue, I am stuck. *cry* Recently, I'd been through some rough days. Really, BAD HORRIBLE DAY. 

Freaking careless mistakes cost me 50% of my test. Next incidence, I went to the cashier to pay for my drink, I couldn't find my money, even though I kept digging in my purse. I was very sure that I'd notes in my purse, but then found tons of coins yet weren't enough for the drinks. I asked if I could pay by card, but then no. wtf FML It was really a terribly bad day. Then I left the convenient shop with huge embarrassment slapping on my face. After my mom fetched me, I was still searching for that note in my purse... In the END, within 5 minutes, I found it appeared in my purse from nowhere. SERIOUSLY! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME. I carried the freaking flashback for the entire day, still couldn't get over it. How could I get over within 24 hours, when the most embarrassing thing happened to me. D: And I screwed up my test because of my carelessness, yet not IDK. Despite the unbearable pain and embarrassment are still swirling inside me, but I am getting better each day, as time will make everything better, I hope. 

Everybody definitely has some rough time in life. Only how you define your kind of 'rough time'. All of these are very personal and subjective. Somehow, we tend to judge people's rough time by comparing with our own. Don't we? To be very honest, sometimes I do. This is human nature, but we know it is not right to judge people's life, and yet we are still doing it. We use other people's life to measure ours and so we can define our lives. Somehow, is it right? It depends. There is no definite answer. If you are comfortable by comparing people's life with yours, then go ahead. But better not disrupt others' lives. To me, I think it's unnecessary, because I live my life in my way, there is need not a measurement to define my life. Anyhow, I still doing it, but seldom. HAHAHAHA *hypocrisy neh*

These days the sky are so blue and clear, and seldom rain. The sunlight is burning my skin and the heat is barbecuing my brain. However, I love the night sky of this cloudless weather. I am not sure if your area is able to see countless stars in the night sky, but mine is real damn nice and clear during night time. I can see stars glittering in the clear and unpolluted night sky in these few days. Unpolluted means free from photopollution (光害). My area considered quite rural I'd say, it is somewhat surrounded by a lot of trees, but it is slowly developing in to housing area as well, which makes me really really really sad and disappointed. No more chilling weather during hot day, and gradually will be affected by air pollution too. Development can be good, but mostly bad. It depends on how you develop it. 

Enjoy the starry night while you're still be able to see them glittering in the night sky, soon our sky will be covered by haze because of our selfishness and inconsideration.

that's all, I shall continue my assignment! 


Good luck and take care! 

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment