Friday, August 07, 2015

Food Combo.

Hello everyone! As I'd promised, this post gonna be very foodie yo! Today I'm gonna update you guys about the three cafes I went long ago and not long ago. HAHAHA 

Greenhouse by Muir@Ampang
1, Jalan Nipah, Kampung Berembang, 
55000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
(Just beside Gleneagles Hospital) 

Well, I was quite looking forward to this restaurant because the concept seemed to be interesting to me. haha It's like the canteen concept, but real damn high-class one where they will provide you with baskets or mini trolleys. They have different sections, coffee/tea and cakes, sushi and sashimi, tempura and don, and pastry. After grabbing all the food, then kindly pay at the cashier.
However, there are some inconvenience caused. Firstly, the seats provided are quite limited, then the toilets are far away from the dining area is like real damn far. hahahaha That time me and my sister went there was drizzling, so we went to the toilet with an umbrella which is kinda inconsiderate for some seniors. Anyway, the concept is not that bad, if interested to try out this kind of concept, yes please. 


This table of food costed about two hundreds. which is really pricey for such food (fastfood).

Moreover, for me the food quality is definitely not worth the price. Seriously. The food choices are quite limited as well. And really nothing special about the food that worth the price. I guess only the concept is new.

Desserts. Nothing special that worth the price too. lol

Overall, that's gonna be my first and last visit I guess. But if interested to try, go ahead and tell me how you feel, maybe you will like it. Different people have different taste. *don't judge me* haha

Amelio Artisan Breads and Bites
FF-07, The Waterfront @ Parkcity, 
5, Jalan Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity, 
52220, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My sister, cousie and I went there for brunch after our "work out" at FRIM. hahaha 

Iced Chocolate- That's another sad chocolate I'd tried. Too milky.
Mushroom Omelette (top)- The only thing I wanna highlight is the strawberry jam. It was made from real strawberry which wasn't too sweet or sour. Good combo with the croissants.
Deluxe Big Breakfast Set with Hot Americano (bottom&right)- Only the bread that caught my attention. It has the aroma of the herbs, which was really appetizing. :)

Other than western cuisine, they do serve some local cuisine as well. :)

5.1 Cafe Gallery
No.11-1, Jalan Radin Bagus 5, 
Sri Petaling, 57000, Kuala Lumpur.

Another cafe discovery with mama yesterday. It was her idea anyway, because she saw her bakery teacher shared it on fb, so she couldn't wait to try it out, since we were at that area as well. *even we are not in the area, she will still insist to go. hahaha*
We actually didn't try too many thing, because that was a very awkward timing to have coffee/tea and cakes. So we just ordered coffee, hot chocolate and cake. hahahaha

Flat White- I tasted some extra flavour but I couldn't recognize what was that, but nothing bad. Anyway, it was good.
Flourless Chocolate- Another bonus! jenggggg The texture is really smooth and rich. Really yummy and doesn't taste like those cheap chocolate. lol
Hot Chocolate- It was really good too. Not milky at all which what I always expect from a hot chocolate. 

Just a tale to tell, I told the cashier: "One hot chocolate." She asked: "Hot or Cold?" I hesitated: "Erm...  Hot." I was so surprised and found it so funny at the same time. But anyway, it's no big deal, just something to remind all. hahahaha 
The environment is really cozy and mostly decorated with woods. Really good place to hang out with friends to have some girls talk. Another favourite place to hang out maybe. haha Hopefully to try out more from 5.1 in the future!


Okay, it's all for my foodie post! Hope to discover more good place with good food in the future! ;)


taka care, loveya'll,
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment