Friday, September 02, 2016

Fragments of life - whatever it is.

Fav shot, taken at Batu Ferringhi@Penang.
Hello everyone, I am back after one month, because last month is the most hectic summer semester month. *faint* While people are having fun during their summer break, but me had to do some extra subjects to get sufficient credit. fml yo. The last semester was kind of crazy and boring at the same time. lol The lecture part is always boring, yet I did find some joy doing the presentation with my coursemates and that's the only glimpse I could find throughout the semester. Anyway, I am reaching the end of my year one, how time flies and it's damn scary. 

Realizing I am no longer a teenager makes me cringe. Realizing I am closer to the society makes me cringe. Realizing I have to face more masks in the future makes me cringe. Realizing I have little true friends as time passes makes me cringe. The unknowns and facts are relatively insane. By having more knowledge of those, is creating fear that stops me from moving forward, and rather stay in comfort zone. Yes, I am that kind of people, sometimes. lol whatever x

Showing my not-so-graceful side.
By becoming a weakling will eventually know how powerful a person can be, but in the meantime it creates fear and requires an unpredictable amount of courage to become a strong person. There is nothing wrong with a fragile person, as nobody can actually feel that person's heart. The feelings, thoughts, and everything that person is going through, nobody can share. Everyone is fighting alone, nothing can be shared. Judgmental will still exist no matter what happens, it is part of the society, so do dramas. I hate them, so much, that I can't even express my hatred. That's why I feel nothing good about going or exploring the society. Dealing with dramas is a waste of my lifetime, I have better things to do than dramas. However, the norms are there! Despite the anything, it still exists. I don't really like to involve in dramas, because I just simply hate them, trying my best to ignore them as much as possible. bla bla bla Anyway, shall stop whining about the hatred. lol 

Recalling back the three quarters of 2016, it was blurred. Every time, I feel like I have done nothing good for myself, have I? Anything that could possibly make my life better?? Perhaps, little to be remembered. Scrolling back my memory, I hadn't done anything daring, have I? I'm not sure. Apparently, my life wasn't too interesting that worth to be remembered, how ironic that sounds. Well, maybe there are, got myself involve in an event, in charge of the PA system might be the one of it? I'm not sure, but that's a great move. loll Oh, but I do remember one of the disappointment, failed to get straight A's in one semester, at least. So close yet so far, that's really sad and regretful. HAHAHAHA Then, I had a great Potatoes trip to Penang, A LOT had happened, and I will never forget it. Some personal and some beautiful, some fun and whatever. 

Grateful that I am still alive at this age, experiencing something so extraordinary that has been going on in my life. It's not something great, neither it is horrible, to me, at least. That's part of life. Do I fight hard for better one? I'm afraid, I'm not fighting hard enough, for now. However, I do whatever I can to make myself happy, that's the least I can do to compensate my pitiful life. Sorry for not being responsible enough to make 'you' a great and awesome one, but at least I am still alive and not too sad about it. loll


that's all for today, it's not very complete, but Thanks for reading and if you feel the same way too, you have me! lol  


loveya, taka care, 
xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment